Care of the Mind Resources
- Information Sheets – Information, advice and comfort to those shaken by the fragility of life.
- Buddhist Wisdom Information Sheets – Introductions to key Buddhist concepts around death and dying and living and dying well.
- Meditations – Short meditations to calm the mind suitable for all.
- No regrets: Advice for living and dying – His Holiness the Dalai Lama visited Karuna House in 2007. This is a lightly edited transcript and video of his talk on living and dying.
- Guidebooks – In depth handbooks on preparation for death, from a Buddhist perspective.