Thank you for your enquiry
Please read the following criteria before submitting your enquiry.
All Karuna clients must:
- live within the Karuna catchment area – Brisbane’s northern suburbs up to Caboolture and Bribie Island
- have a life limiting illness and prognosis
- consent to the primary goals of Karuna – to control symptoms, offer psychosocial support and maintain quality of life in a safe home environment
- consent to Karuna accessing medical information relating to the diagnosis
- have a treating doctor i.e. Specialist, General Practitioner
- be Covid-19 negative
Once we have received your enquiry and the above criteria has been met, a medical referral will need to be submitted by your treating doctor via the Health Professionals Referrals link on the Karuna website.
Once a referral has been accepted, Karuna’s Clinical Team will work with your treating doctor and team to ensure appropriate coordination of care, then meet with you and your family in your home. An individual care plan will be developed in consultation with you and your carer.