No products in the cart.
Nurses, health and aged care staff face grief and loss every day at work. Karuna has developed training to enable health workers to better manage workplace grief and loss at the individual and team level. This workshop is tailored to individuals who want guidance and information on workplace grief and loss.
The training includes the following content:
- Understanding grief and loss
- Understanding workplace grief and loss
- The impact of workplace grief and loss
- Understanding the relationship between grief/loss, burnout and mental health conditions
- Effective strategies/interventions:
- At the individual level – includes wellbeing/resilience strategies
- At the team level
- At the management level
- At the organisational level
For further information, please contact our office by phone 3632 8300 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org