How to Meditate
This is an introductory course to meditation so it is suitable for anyone who would like to start a meditation practice.
We will explore the types of different meditation practices and their purpose. Alongside a variety of meditations, it will include some simple Buddhist meditations but you don’t need to be Buddhist to learn or practice them, they are universal.
You will learn:
- How to sit comfortably whether on a cushion or a chair.
- Analytical meditation and its purpose.
- Concentration meditation and its purpose.
- Visualisation meditation and its purpose.
- How long should a meditation session be?
- How often should I meditate?
Workshop will be held over 3 weeks starting on Tuesday 5th, 12th and 19th January 2021, 5:30pm – 7:30pm AEST (Brisbane).
Course Fee: $30
We rely on your generosity to keep Karuna caring.