No products in the cart.
Welcome to Karuna
Karuna offers support in ways that:
- Minimise fear and pain for people who are dealing with the loss of life
- Transform the way society and individuals think about and experience death
- Help people accept the transient nature of life and use it as a catalyst to make it more meaningful
Karuna’s services are linked to the times in life when people are most likely to be seeking answers and care either for themselves or others. These include situations where lives are limited by illness, when facing death or dying, when grieving and when seeking meaning in life.
Karuna’s Services include:
- In-home & Community Palliative Care
- Spiritual Care and Support
- Grief and Bereavement
- Support & Learning
Karuna is an organisational member of Fundraising Institute Australia, Include a Charity and is a member of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
If you would like more information or wish to speak to a member of our team, please contact us. (07) 3632 8300 OR firstname.lastname@example.org