Our registered psychologists provide support to people who are:
- Experiencing bereavement from any cause, at any stage of life
- Coping with their own or a loved one’s palliative diagnosis
- Providing care to a loved one at the end of their life
- Working in a health profession where they are frequently dealing with dying and death
How to access our service:
- Psychology sessions are provided at Karuna House, Windsor
- Sessions can be bulk-billed under a Medicare Mental Health Care Plan from a GP (6-10 sessions)
- A fee for service option is also available ($85). Rebates are available with appropriate private health insurance.
- Clients must be over 18 years old, or 16 years old with parent consent
- Karuna also offers a workshop on Managing Grief and Loss in the Workplace. To learn more about this program please contact Tracey (email@example.com) or phone 3632 8300.